Meethi Sewai or Sweet Vermicelli is a quick dessert that is specifically made on festivals and other occasions, however this sevai recipe is such that you wouldn’t resist making it on other days just to indulge in some post-meal dessert.
- 1 Bowl Homemade Sevai
- ¼ Bowl Sugar
- 2 tsp Desi Ghee
- ½ tsp Cardamom Powder
- ¼ Dry Fruits
- In a pan add 1 tsp Desi Ghee.
- Now add Homemade Sevai and roast it till become Golden color.
- In a kadai add 2 Bowl of water and let the boil it.
- Now add ¼ Bowl Sugar. Stir consistently until Sugar completely dissolve.
- Add Dry Fruits.
- Now add roasted sevai and Stir consistently until become thick.
- At last add remaining Desi Ghee.
- Now this delicious Sweet Sevai you can serve with milk and ENJOY!!!