Making a egg curry is most simplest and loved. Eggs are a great source of protein, fat-soluble vitamins, and minerals. Which is why you must have 4-5 eggs per week. And eating and cooking the same dishes can become boring. So, why not try something different – like some of the best Solapuri Egg Curry recipe?
- 2 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- ¼ tsp Turmeric
- 2 tsp Garam Masala
- 2 tsp Desi Ghee
- 3 tsp Oil
- 4 to 5 Garlic Cloves
- ½ bowl Coconut Granted
- ½ bowl Roasted Chana Dal
- 1 Finely Chopped Tomato
- 1 Finely Chopped Onion
- Garam Masalas (Black Pepper, Bay Leaf, Cinnamon, Cloves, Green cardamom, Mace, Star Anise)
- 2 tsp Red Chilli Powder or Onion Garlic Masala
- 4 Green Chilli
- Salt to test
- ¼ tsp Sugar
- 4 Boiled Eggs
- In pan or kadai add 1 tsp Cumin Seeds, ½ bowl Coconut Granted, ½ bowl Roasted Chana Dal, Garam Masalas (Black Pepper, Bay Leaf, Cinnamon, Cloves, Green cardamom, Mace, Star Anise) roast it on low flame until turns golden brown colour.
- Add all roasted masala, ½ Finely Chopped Tomato, ½ Finely Chopped Onion, Some Coriander, Ginger, 4 to 5 Garlic Cloves, 4 Green Chilli in to the Blender Bowl and blend it very smoothly.
- Turn on stove on low flame. Grease a kadai on stove.
- Add 2 tsp Desi Ghee and 3 tsp Oil.
- Now add 1 tsp Cumin Seeds and 1 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste.
- Add ½ Finely Chopped Tomato, ½ Finely Chopped Onion, Masala Paste and cook for 5 min.
- After 5 min add ¼ tsp Turmeric, 2 tsp Garam Masala, 2 tsp Red Chilli Powder or Onion Garlic Masala and cook until oil will separate from Masala.
- Now add 4 Boiled Eggs.
- Add a glass of water and stir well.
- Add ¼ tsp Sugar and Salt as per taste.
- Cook for 5 min.
- At last add Coriander.
*** Enjoy!!! ***