Basically a sweet indian dessert prepared from milk which is typically prepared during festival seasons like Navaratri and Deepavali. this is one such payasam recipe which can be prepared in minutes yet tastes amazing.
- 1 bowl Soaked Sabudana (overnight soaked in water)
- ½ litre Milk
- ½ bowl Sugar
- ½ bowl Almond & Cashew (dry fruits)
- 3 tsp Desi Ghee
- Cardamom Powder
- In a kadai add 3 bowl Milk and let the heat milk till comes to boil.
- After 5 to 6 min add ½ bowl Sugar in milk and stir well until sugar mix in milk.
- Now add 1 bowl Soaked Sabudana and cook until Sabudana turn transparent and soft for around 7 to 8 min. Make sure stir consistently.
- Reduce the heat and add ½ bowl Almond & Cashew (dry fruits), 3 tsp Desi Ghee and Cardamom Powder.
- Stir consistently until milk become thick.
- Turn off stove and transfer in to serving bowl.
- Decorate with Almond & Cashew (dry fruits).
- Now you can serve warm or chilled and Enjoy testy Sabudana Kheer.