Peanut Poli is one of the tastiest recipes that we have ever tried and the filling of peanuts and jaggery endows this dish with an unctuous delicious taste that we are totally drooling over.
- 1 big bowl Peanuts
- 1 small bowl Jaggery (Gulh)
- ½ tsp Cardamom Powder
- 2 bowl Wheat Flour
- Salt to taste
- Desi Ghee
- Start stove on medium flame and put on it a pan. Let the heat the pan.
- Now add 1 big bowl Peanuts.
- Roast the peanuts until become golden brown color.
- Keep it aside until become cool.
- Take a mixer/grinder bowl and add roasted peanuts.
- Grinde the peanuts not to much smooth.
- Now add peanut powder in to the mixing bowl.
- Add ½ tsp Cardamom Powder.
- Add Jaggery (Gulh) and mix well.
- Add ½ cup of water to the mixture and stir the mixture until it’s soft and supple.
- Keep this mixture aside for 20 min.
- Let start to make chapati dough.
- In a mixing bowl add 2 bowl Wheat Flour.
- Add salt as per tast.
- Add 1 tsp Desi Ghee.
- Add ½ a cup of water to the flour mixture and stir the mixture until it’s soft and supple.
- Divide the dough into 10-12 small balls. Each ball’s diameter should be around 3 inches. also Divide the peanut dough into 10-12 small balls.
- Add peanut small balls in to the Wheat dough. Peanut ball should be the center and Wheat around it.
- Roll the dough with a rolling pin until the balls resemble thin, round pancakes.
- Heat a heavy frying pan, tawa, or griddle over medium heat and cook each poli on both sides. Meanwhile apply some Desi Ghee both the side.
- Remove the poli from the heat, and wrap it in a towel until they are all ready to serve.