Peanut Laddoo is teasty recipe that you can also eat as a snack in between meals. Made with roasted peanuts and jaggery powder, it is a traditional Maharashtrian recipe served during festivals like Makarsankranti.
- Roasted Peanut Powder – 1 big bowl
- Jaggery (Gur) – 1 small bowl
- Cardamom Powder – a pinch
- Some Cashew Nuts for Dacoration
- In big mixing blow add Roasted Peanut Powder – 1 big bowl, Jaggery (Gur) – 1 small bowl and Cardamom Powder – a pinch.
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Add some water. Mix well and knead it a soft dough as chapathi dough.
- Keep it aside for 20 min in room temperature.
- Now make round ladoo.
- All ladoo decorate with Cashew Nuts and Roasted Peanut Powder.
After this you can ENJOY tasty Ladoo.