The Coconut Chutney has a well-rounded flavour that goes well with most variants of Idlis , Dosas , Appe , be it plain, veggie-topped, or more exotic options like Rava Idli or Ragi Dosa.
This Chutney is little different. You can have with Chapati or Roti. Please see the recipe and do in home and ENJOY.
- 1 tsp Cumin
- ½ Fresh Coconut (Chopped)
- 4 to 5 Green chilli
- 1 Ginger (Pilled)
- 1 tsp Garlic
- Salt to taste
- Hand full of Mint and Coriander Leaves
- In a Mixer bowl add 1 tsp Cumin, ½ Fresh Coconut (Chopped), 4 to 5 Green chilli, 1 Ginger (Pilled), 1 tsp Garlic, Salt to taste, Hand full of Mint and Coriander Leaves.
- Grind it Not too smoothly not too roughly, Just like other Chutneys.
- Your can have it with Roti, Chapatti.
- This recipe is very simple and testy. Enjoy