Eggs are just the perfect ingredient to make a quick meal, a breakfast, lunch, brunch or even an exquisite dinner party dish. Eggs are versatile to make just about anything. This recipe of Cheesy Egg Masala is a personal favourite among all the eggetarians.
- Cooking Oil
- Curry Leaves
- Cumin Seeds
- Turmeric Powder
- Garlic Cloves
- Onion Garlic Masala or Red Chilli Powder
- Boiled Eggs
- Finely Chopped Onion
- Finely Chopped Tomato
- Put a pan on stove and let heat it.
- Add 2 tsp of Butter & 2 tsp of Cooking Oil in to the pan.
- Now add Curry Leaves & 1 tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- Let’s cook for some time.
- After that add 1 bowl finely chopped Onion & finely chopped Tomato.
- Let’s cook for 5 min. Until Onion & Tomato become nicely soft.
- Now add ¼ tsp of Turmeric Powder, some Garlic Cloves, 2 tsp of Garlic Masala or Red Chilli Powder, 1 tsp of Salt and 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Add some water and stir it well.
- Now add 4 Eggs, Make each egg in to 8 pic and add in to the masala.
- Mix it well and spread this egg masala across the pan evenly.
- Now grate the Cheese across the pan on egg masala.
- Let’s cook for 2 min. Until cheese will melted.
- Now sprinkle some chopped Coriander Leaves.